|There are 4 sections of this class.|
|Web Registration Dates:||
Non-Resident: 01/23/2020 @ 8:30A - 05/18/2020 @ 12:00A|
Resident: 01/23/2020 @ 8:30A - 05/18/2020 @ 12:00A
|This is a Co-ed activity.|
|Open to These Ages:||18 years and Up|
|Open to These Grades:||N/A|
|Notes for this activity:|
Wednesday, May 20, 2020 - Murder on the Orient Express (112124-04)
Resident Fee: $65 Non Resident: $78
The exotic Orient Express is about to go off the rails! With a locomotive full of suspects and an alibi for each one, itís the perfect mystery for detective Hercule Poirot. This new adaptation of Agatha Christieís masterpiece will take audiences on the most suspenseful, thrilling ride. Lunch on your own on Miracle Mile from 12:00 - 1:30PM.
I CERTIFY AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE ALREADY SIGNED OR WILL SIGN A WAIVER FOR THIS PROGRAM RELEASING THE CITY OF AVENTURA FROM LIABILITY, BEFORE THIS ACTIVITY TAKES PLACE .
ALL CULTURAL ARTS, THEATER AND LEISURE PROGRAMS BEGIN AND END AT THE FOUNDERS PARK NORTH PARKING LOT. IT IS EACH PARTICIPANT'S RESPONSIBILITY TO ARRANGE FOR TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM EACH PROGRAM. THE CITY DOES NOT PROVIDE FOR ANY TRANSPORTATION NEEDS TO AND FROM THE FOUNDERS PARK NORTH PARKING LOT.
1. Please arrive at the Founders Park North Parking lot to check in at registration table. Look for the City of Aventura's tent.
2. PARTIPANTS REQUIRING PERSONAL ASSISTANCE - The City is in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) which requires that all public services and facilities be as reasonably accessible to persons with disabilities as those without disabilities. The City does not provide personal services such as medical or attendant care. If you wish to attend a City program and you require medical or attendant care or require the assistance of licensed or certified personnel, it is the participant's responsibility to bring an aide or other qualified person. If you are a person with a disability who needs assistance in order to participate in a program or service of the City and would like additional information, please contact the City at 305-466-8930.
3. The City of Aventura has a no refund policy. Credits will only be considered if a replacement is available from the waiting list.
4. Please remain in the same seat on the bus.
5. Reserved bus seating is provided only to participants using crutches, walkers, wheelchairs or medical devices.
6. All seating requests are subject to availability.
7. At the event's conclusion, the bus will only wait 15 minutes. If you miss the bus, you are responsible for your own transportation home.
8. If applicable, make meal selections and seating preferences at time of registration.
9. The City will not replace any ticket once it is issued to the participant. The ticket then becomes the participants responsibility. If the ticket is lost or stolen, the City will not replace it.
10. IMPORTANT: Please note that our return time is approximate. Times will vary.
1. Bus leaves at 10:45 AM from Founders Park.
Please arrive no later than 10:15 AM.
2. Please bring Driver License or a valid ID
3. Bus leaves Actor's Playhouse at 4:00PM to Founders Park parking lots.
Household credits and refunds are considered when an activity or program is cancelled by the City of Aventura or in the case of medical emergency accompanied by appropriate documentation that can be verified.
All refunds and credits take approximately 6 weeks to process from the date of request. No refund or credit requests will be considered after a program has concluded.